Call for Junior Researchers - San Marino
The Parliamentary Assembly of the Mediterranean offers different traineeships within its Secretariat, at its newly established International Research Centre located in the Republic of San Marino, in order to contribute to the vocational training of young citizens, to the understanding of the working of the organization and be fully integrated in the activities of a leading international organization.
These traineeships are awarded for a period of four to twelve months.
To be eligible candidates should:
- be aged 18+;
- hold a university level diploma(s) or currently be studying;
- have a thorough knowledge of one of the official PAM languages (EN/FR/AR) and a very good knowledge of another language of the region;
How to apply
In order to apply your students need to follow these steps:
- Visit www.pam.int/default.asp
- Select the type of internship they are applying for (also attached);
- complete the registration forms with their personal data(PAM Intership CV form& PAM internship information and conditions);
- provide a cover note explaining the motivations for their application;
- Send their application to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Internships start in January, April, and September of each year. Candidates should indicate the period they are available (PAM may recruit interns during other months depending on need).