Pepsico products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
DARE TO DO MORE 2020
The Dare to Do More Challenge is a unique global student challenge open to individuals with undergraduate and/or post graduate backgrounds, with global acumen & ideas that go the extra mile. The main objective of the challenge is to address a real business inquiry & spot the brightest minds and hear their plans to make a difference in the global food & beverage industry.
All local finalists will get an interview with the opportunity to win a spot on a PepsiCo team, working within our graduate program tracks across Europe. More than 50 positions across Europe are available for you!
THIS CHALLENGE IS IDEAL FOR YOU IF:
- You are a final year student or recent graduate with up to three years of work experience
- You have full-time availability to join our graduate program in January 2021
- You are innovative, passionate and creative
- You love to seek out new opportunities and challenges
- You have the eligibility to work in the country that you are applying for
- You are a fluent English speaker (local language is beneficial)
Final year students and recent graduates - do you dare to innovate? Enter PepsiCo's global student challenge, Dare To Do More, for a chance to join PepsiCo’s graduate program.