The European University Alliance on Responsible Consumption and Production EURECA-PRO is introducing free online lecture series presented by leading professors and researchers from seven (7) European universities from 6 countries:
- Montanuniversität Leoben (University of Leoben), Ausrtria
- TU Bergakademie Freiberg (Freiberg University of Mining and Technology), Germany
- Universitatea din Petroșani, (University of Petrosani), Romania
- Univerdad de León (University of León),Spain
- Πολυτεχνείο Κρήτης (Technical University of Crete), Greece
- Politechnika Śląska (The Silecian University of Technology), Poland
- Hochschule Mittweida (Mittweida University of Applied Sciences),Germany
14 lectures on the topic “Responsible Consumption and Production” provide an introduction and initial overview on the following thematic areas:
- Sustainable Development Goals
- European Union and Culture
- Circular Economy
- Sustainability and Energy Technologies
The lectures are open to students, researchers and scientific staff of the Partner Univeristies.
Students may receive a certificate of attendance for each lecture.
Μore information on the RCP lecture series:
The 1st Lecture entitled "Responsible consumption and responsible production: A new paradigm" was presented on April 15, 2021, by Professor Jan C. Bongaerts [TU Bergakademie Freiberg].
Τhe 2nd Lecture entitled "Responsible Mining Approach-Basics and Case Studies" was presented on April 22, 2021, (1 - 2:30 p.m. CET), by Professor Carsten Drebenstedt [TU Bergakademie Freiberg].
The 3rd Lecture entitled "Corporate Social Responsibility" was presented on May 5, 2021, Lecturer Jill C. Deschner-Warner, [Industrial engineering department, Hochschule Mittweida].
The 4th Lecture entitled "Circular Economy" was presented on May 11, 2021, (9 - 10:30 a.m. CET), by Professor Krzysztof Pikon, [Silecian Univerisity of Technology, Poland]
The 5th Lecture entitled "Hydrogen as the Energy Vector of the Future" is presented on May 20, 2021, (1 p.m. CET), by Professor Markus Lehner, [Montanuniversität Leoben, Austria]