The Third EURECA-PRO Conference
on Responsible Consumption and Production
Call for Papers
The Third Conference on Responsible Consumption and Production organized by EURECA-PRO (The European University on Responsible Consumption and Production) will be held in Chania, Crete, Greece, on 26-29 September 2023.
The goal of the Conference is to contribute to the issue of Responsible/Sustainable Consumption and Production of resources, goods and services under the umbrella of UN Sustainable Development Goal 12. It aims to promote innovative and sustainable approaches that foster prosperous societal and economic development, while relieving environmental pressures.
The International Scientific Committee of the EURECA-PRO Conference 2023 invites the submission of research manuscripts in all areas of Responsible/Sustainable Consumption and Production. Scientists and students in all sectors, including academia, education, industry and government are welcome to submit their manuscripts.
We invite the submission of extended abstracts limited to three (3), size A4 pages, which will include the body of the text, up to four (4) tables/graphs/figures and the citations.
Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Circular Economy
- Energy and Environment
- Low Carbon and Sustainable Materials
- IT/AI for Sustainable Manufacturing
- Farm to Fork: Practicing RCP
- Smart and Healthy Societies
- RCP/Sustainability in Health Promotion
- Educating for a Sustainable Future
Manuscripts should be submitted and evaluated, according to the following timeline:
- Submission of extended abstracts: 31 May 2023 (new due date!)
- Notification of review: 15 June 2023
- Revised extended abstract submission: 30 July 2023
- Full paper submission for special issue: 15 October 2023
Conference website and submission portal: https://conference.eurecapro.eu/
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/6424106070934936