The Career Services Office of the Technical University of Crete is funded by the Greek Ministry of Education and Religious Affairs and the European Union, within the framework of the Operational Programme for Education and Initial Vocational Training of the 3rd Community Support Framework.
The main mission of this service is to offer systematic information to TUC students and alumni on:
- postgraduate studies
- successful career planning
- employment opportunities in private or public enterprises as well as self-employment opportunities.
More particularly, the Career Services Office aims to:
- provide information and counselling to TUC students and alumni on postgraduate studies, scholarships and financing of studies;
- provide counselling on resume writing and interviewing techniques;
- provide guidance on career planning and job search techniques;
- provide information on TUC students and alumni on available job positions and job placements;
- inform firms and organizations on the TUC students’ profiles and TUC alumni scientific training;
- inform the university community on the professional status and employment of graduate engineers and trends in the job market;
- develop and support links with educational institutions and organizations in Greece and abroad.
The Career Office offers free services to all TUC students and alumni while at the same time it guarantees the non-disclosure of their personal data and the right to equal access to information.
University Campus, Kounoupidiana
73100 Chania, Crete
Tel.: +30 28210 37331, 37332, 37330
Fax: +30 28210 37522